Hello & Good Evening to you all! Just a quick hair style post for you today! Soft straightener curls (first use of heat in 2 months!) & what I like to call the Pasty Twist (because it looks like a pasty!) I wore this hair style out shopping on Wednesday so I will have a Haul blog coming soon! Nice mix of cute sleepy-time-p-j's, books and beauty, so look out for that! This hairstyle is super easy to create. The Straightener/FlatIron Curls: Make sure you have liberally applied your heat protector, currently I am using Tresemme, then comb through and let dry. Then taking your Straightener/FlatIron, I used my beloved ghd's section off a piece of hair and gently clamp vertically, then slightly twisting inwards or outwards, pull gently down the length of your hair. The further around you twist the tighter your curl will be. Repeat around your head. The Pasty Twist: Take a section of hair near your face and split in 2, pass the bottom section over the top section, then add a ...
Here is my quick and easy how to for the classic top knot. Here's what you will need: A scrunchie, preferably one close to your hair colour, a smoothing brush, a clear hair tye, this one is by Scunci and bobby pins. 1. Start off by brushing your hair up and back in to a high pony using the smoothing brush. 2. Then tie you pony using your scrunchie. 3. Next simply wrap your hair around the scrunchie and pull your clear hair tye over the top of your top knot. 4. Secure any sticky outtie bits with bobby pins. 5. The your good to go! This hairstyle is great for second or third day hair as the grease in your hair keeps the fly away's at bay and its great for summer! It can look really sleek and fashionable with all hair including your fringe slicked back. Hope you try out these tips the scrunchie makes the top knot nice and bulky as apposed to flat or tight. Have a great day guys! Oh and happy 100th post! Jen x
As my hair has got longer, its become more of a nightmarish tangle, so I thought I'd try out the Tangle Teezer well known for its kick arse knot fighting abilities. The Tangle Teezer has fast become an iconic hair tool, with its bright colours and funky design. I picked my teezer up from Boots for £10.99 and is the original design. It has 2 different lengths of soft, bendy plastic bristles, long and short in an alternating pattern and fits comfortably in the palm of my hand. I have to say I was skeptical about whether this would work well, and after using it for a few months I can safely say its pretty good! I wanted to do a comparison test to show how good the teezer really is. I don't normally brush my hair from root to tip when its wet but it was the best way to show how it works. Before Using a wide tooth comb I brush from the top of my head and immediately get stuck, so gently start again, then get stuck again and then again. Not so groovy. After (just the right side) The...
Comments
Post a Comment